I am all about simplicity. When something can be done well with a few easy steps, why try to complicate it? My DIY Easter Rice Krispies Treats Bites are one of my simple crafts that I want to share with you. They are so easy that you can make them with your kids, grand kids, students, or even your husband. It’s true…I tested this DIY project with my husband and he had amazing results. If you do create a Pinterest Fail, please share a photo in the comment section. You should be proud of your failed accomplishment because that is hard to do with a craft that involves absolutely NO cooking, soldering, building, gluing, sewing, painting, ironing, or molding.
Ingredients: (All ingredients were found at our local Target)
1 box of 8 pre-made Rice Krispies Treats (Lets be real, why would I make them when I can buy a box for $2.50?)
16 bunny shaped marshmallows
1 cup of white chocolate chips
1. Unwrap all 8 Rice Krispies Treats and cut them in half.
2. Melt 1 cup of the white chocolate chip for 30 seconds in the microwave, in a microwave safe bowl. Stir. Repeat as necessary.
3. Dip the top parts of a Rice Krispies Treats in the melted white chocolate. Make sure the top is covered. Then, dip the white chocolate covered tops into the green sprinkles. Continue this step for all the Rice Krispies Treats. You just created the grass!
4. Take one bunny marshmallow at a time and dip the bottom side into the melted chocolate. Press the marshmallow into the green sprinkle grass. Repeat until all the Rice Krispies have a marshmallow bunny on them. I usually try to place them in the upper right or left hand corner to leave room for the jelly beans.
5. Now take a jelly bean and dip the bottom side into the melted white chocolate. Press onto the green sprinkle grass next to the bunny. I usually add two jelly beans to each treat to add color.
6. Arrange on a cute festive tray.
I hope you enjoy making these cute and easy Easter Rice Krispies Treat Bites! Be sure to subscribe to my blog for more DIY projects and funny uplifting posts!